Monday, October 15, 2007

first day of new sem

well,had my first lesson of my new sem in CATS

frens have been telling me its 1 of the most boring module,but well...so far so good eh?dun feel that bored,yet.

lucky me,deng neng,wei jie,and daniel r in my CATS class,if not i will b like so alone,lol =x

perhaps thats the reason why i didnt feel bored ba,or maybe im just a creative person?lol

omg..need to think of 30 creative ideas,gosh,craziest as it can be,well...thats easy,for a crazy person like me =D.

and don is in my class,kind of unexpected,coz i tot every1 would be splited,well,he's the only person thats from my previous IS class.

had a briefing for SNW in block 26,and i tell u,its so damn COLD!!! im like freezing to death already,ok la,at least i managed to got into street soccer as i wished. lol

great thing i didnt choose field soccer,coz its like so.....few people,i bet it cant even form 2 team la,lol,at the most 7 aside,which is like so...-.-

mig and me are in street soccer,samuel later join us,haha,the more the merrier isnt it?but its kind of a hot sport to choose la,just a few seconds late then i will be complaining at here already =x

weijie and the rest joined badminton thou,zhikai join gym,kh join basketball,lol i bet kh is so gonna owned them la.

tml is my first lesson with my new class,im so so looking forward for it,wheeeeeee


can someone teach me how to smile when im sad
can someone teach me how to forget when i cant
can someone be there for me,to lead my way out
out of this never ending problem

No comments: