Sunday, October 21, 2007

the attack of the scary IRON

awww.. look at tail of my newest member of the electronic appliances' graveyard, the 2 year old iron,is now dead =(

people's been saying,its not the length of the life that's important,but the quality of it that matters,welll,for that, i think my iron can finally go to heaven with peace =D

*1 min of silence for my dead iron*

-.-

craps aside, wow,look at the wire of my iron, the shielding is like got burned off la,and the wires are so naked

sounds so wrong =x

the great ninja of the akatsuki clan,Deidara, once said that,art is an explosion

if thats the case,well,i think my iron had certainly chose to end its life in an artistic way

and yes,u r right,explosion -.-

ok la its not exactly an explosion,but sparks flew out of the naked wires while my mum's using it,and the next moment,its dead :'(

anyway,i hope my mum will learn her lesson this time wrong,not to use electrical appliances when the wires are exposed, its dangerous,lucky her hand is not near the wire when the incident happen,if not..well...

PS: akatsuki is a clan in naruto,in case u duno =X

actually,wad puzzles me is not why my iron died,im expecting it anyway,but what puzzles me is this....


this is the photo of the 3pin plug of the iron when i unscrewed it.look at the fuse,its perfectly alright,unscratched,as good as new. and i thought the fuse will melt if theres a short circuit or overloading?

well..i duno.

all i know is,my iron is gone :'(

and we need to get one soon! if not i'll be wearing crumpled shirt to school -.-

ok,again,1 min of silence to my iron,good bye =D

No comments: