Friday, February 6, 2009

so long since i last blogged =\ ok im lazy but ya, thats me anyway,lol!

so many things happened, and so many things left undone.

dunno if im gonna get my wish granted,haiz

on a better note

IPD finally end! and please la i really hate hypocrite man, stupid fat ass.

On top of that, i got into a-star!

gosh im so looking forward for it, if what the interviewers said is anything to go by, im gonna learn c programming and soc programming in the space of 1 month!

guess theres no time for me to rest isnt it =\

well, if my poly life is to be compared to a long race, then i think im at the ending part of it, you know, those part where the racer increase their pace and no signs of stopping until he reach the end.

ya im feeling just that.

26th feb's gonna be my last paper.

then if everything goes smoothly, i will have class chalet from 1st to 3rd of march.

then maybe going malaysia after that till 8th march.

then my attachment starts on the very next day, 9th!

=\

i think i need more rest than that, its like, i want some time of my own, then again, i dont want to miss the chance to be with my friends, if only my holiday is 1 week longer,argh!

nvm things will work out fine(i guess!)

3 tests left, IN4, CSF, FNS.

3 tests to decide my grades.

but for now, i just wanna rest

oh and damnit theres this director session next friday, still must wear appropriate.

photography has come to an end, having mixed feeling on this, the good is that i dont have to rush for shots every weekend, the bad is that, i really like photography (despite the fact that i cant be bothered to upload the shots i took).

ok la,got to go already, its 3:14am already, i have been staring at the screen with no idea what to do,see how much time i had wasted!

and guys,do pray on me that i will succeed okay? on....*er hem*

thats IF i got the guts to do it or not=(

good nights!

No comments: