Tuesday, February 17, 2009

when life gives u lemon, make it into a lemonade.

but what if life gives u lemonS?

=\

things arent easy for me this few days. lets see wad i had suffered

i injured my armpit (lets not talk about this -.-)
i injured my left LEG(yea,the whole of it)
and my laptop spoiled.

well it all started on a fine friday, i woke up,happily switch on my laptop,and it gives 1 long and 2 short beeps.

GG,thats what i thought

indeed it is,after trying like numerous times,hoping that it will miraclely self-healed.apparently, and rather obviously, my prayers werent answered

while still cursing the laptop but given up on figuring out what happened, i know this laptop got to be screwed (literally!)

had enough bad luck?

no,more to come -.-

ok then i was lying on my bed,reading through my newspaper,and right after i stand up,i injuried my left knee (gees i dunno how i did that!).

so,losing mobility on both occasion (physically and, internet access). feels like shit.

my life was always revolved around,sports,and yea,internet.

and this 2 had deserted me in an instant.

thankfully, it wasnt for long, im back with both now.

so this is how i went MIA (incase any1 was wondering!).

btw, watched "curious case of benjamin button" on valentine's day, with 2 GUYS (sherman and ken) psss,its not what u think!

those who havent watch it better do,cuz its a really very meaningful show.

no matter how u start your life, you end up the same.

thats the message i got from it.

so guys/girls,what u waiting for??

go watch lar!

points-to-note: dont watch the show if u only got front row to choose, im SERIOUS!

ok thats it man,time to study for exam.good nights!

No comments: