Saturday, February 28, 2009

i dunno how to start this post,im sad,heartbroken,i may use up all the words that i can find in the dictionary but i doubt it will be as nearly as what i felt,and am feeling.

while i was walking the lonely path back to MRT,i nearly cried,infact,i did shed some tears,i tried to hold it,but it was off no use.

sometimes,i really ask myself,what am i to u guys? like,seriously

isit wrong for me to voice out myself?

isit wrong for me to make my mind clear?

i really dunno.

ok i do admit that i get over the top at times, but well..i dunno,i really dunno

isit just me who have this idea of keeping the promise? ok promise is a strong word, it wasnt that serious but,i cant find the right word for that,and im not bother to find it either.

people always say that,

its good to let urself known,to be direct.

but see where i got myself in.

iszi really good?

i dunno

maybe i should be a robot or something? someone, no, something that hides its discontentment and squeeze out a smile as if nothing has gone wrong? no,i cant bring myself to do that,then again maybe thats the reason why i sucked.

and really..it pains me when im leaving, no 1 make an attend to stop me.

not my friend of 8 years, whom i thought was my best ever friend.
not my friend,whom i protected so much when he drops to normal.

no,none did it.

and when i was walking the dark,lonely path back to the MRT,i was hoping maybe someone would just ask me,whats wrong.

then again, thats what hope made of.

it pains me to think that if it was anyone but me, someone would have stopped it.
it pains me to think that after all i had done for them, this is all that happened to me.
it pains me to learn of this fact, in a hard,and cruel manner,that this is how they treats me,how they thought of me,that im not even worth a sentence "stop".

but boy,i know it now.

for me,friendship is well..helping around. or like what some people would like to address it, give,and take.

maybe i have been giving too much, and im taking too little

no,im not complaining,but well...

come to think of it,whenever someone needs me,i will always be there
and when i needed someone? i dun wan to talk about this

people have been telling me what, "im always there"

but well... i dun wan to comment on this.

its all over now, dont worry, i wont find you guys anymore, im not letting you guys to find me either,i doubt that you guys would bother anyway.

and no,i dun wan people to take pity on me, dont offer me a hand just because you thought i need it, im not that pathetic.

and,this will be my last post. so ya,

farewell guys.

ps:shaoting if u are reading this, its not referring to you,budden...i just wanna say sorry to you,i dont seek a forgivement or something,but ya..sorry.

farewell =)

No comments: