Thursday, July 17, 2008

i seriously hate the in3 teacher,hes such an idiot please.

the incident that happened today.

*after my in3 practical session, which ended later than expected cuz group 1 spent more time than expected*

me,tze tian,wei jie were talking,and i was packing, and after a while i decided to quickly pack finish my stuff and just go out of that room.

and suddenly,the teacher(whom i dunno the name,but i decided to call him LJF,with no particular reason),came to me and said.

LJF: do you know that you are taking our time?
me*puzzled but decide to not stur up any trouble*:lac la i packing.


*ok so at this moment,im leaving,and if you are smart enough,just let me do and stuff and you do your stuff and we dont interupt with each other,somehow some people dont have that tiny bit of common sense*

LJF: do you know that you are eating in our time?

me *getting agitated*: really ar?

LJF *points to his watch*

me *thinking: wtf u wan to repeat the same thing hw many times?*: ya?(pretending to not get the message)

LJF: you are interupting us ( WTF NOT AGAIN)

* at this point i am really annoyed already,its like im just there bloody packing my bag,and he just come and fuck the stuff up*

me: ok cant you see im packing my bag?

LJF: ya, but you are eating into our time ( SEE! AGAIN?!)

* im looking around this time, ppl from other class is starting their configuration and they seemingly dont mind my presence*

and of cuz,not to mention,fully annoyed now

me: ok in what way am i disturbing u and ur class?

LJF: ok you see you are eating into our time (wth u arent answering my Q ok! and please do you have any other things to say than that?)

me: ok how am i gonna to pack the bag within like so fast and get out of this room? gimme some time can?

LJF: but you are now getting into our time!

...............

ok cuz im packing my bag in the back row,infront of 2 coms,which is useless and nobody will use that.

me: so are you trying to tell me that there will be people using this 2 com?

LJF: but you are getting into our time!

now im thinking,ok i shall just explain to him.

me: i was doing the ping just now, on top of that the previous group ended quite late so i was delayed.

and fuck him this is what he says that really made me exploded

LJF: then cant you do faster?

WTF HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO DO FASTER LA? IM THE FASTEST OF THE GROUP ALREADY OK? WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM PLEASE! KEEP SAYING DIFFERENT SENTENCE IN THE END ALSO TRYING TO SAY IM WASTING YOUR TIME,JUST CALL SECURITY GUARD COME AND DRAG ME OUT LAR! YOU THINK SO EASY TO DO FAST AR? STILL MUZ SWITCH CABLE,HAND WRITE THE COMMANDS,SO EASY U DO LA BASTARD.

*really,really,REALLY angered now*

me: sorry la i dumb wad cant do fast,lac la

LJF: you know you are making noise and you are disturbing my students?

*me looking around, c'mon la ur students are also talking among themselves,keep them shuddap first la*

but i didnt say that,i keep mum.

LJF: @(*(#(@!)4$%^&(#^

me*diam diam*

LJF *looks at me*

me *stares back to him*

ok this is the end of the story.

stupid lecturer, fuck you!

but i love the part when i leave the room.

me: LAN JIAO FACE!

*run*

No comments: