Sunday, July 13, 2008

get smart?

yo guys,i really really enjoyed my day,well,what can i say? they are really a bunch of good friends,haha.

went out wif bjm,kayhwa,aaron and jack to celebrate my birthday.

oh and aaron's going to this commander camp soon,lets hope for the best of him,lol,and i really mean it =p

had fish and co for lunch,and all 5 of us ordered...whats that? ohh ya, "the best fish and chips in town",yaya thats the dish's name. lol

the fish and chips arent really that ultra fantastic lar,thou its nice, i guess its like no much difference comparing with botak jones,maybe its just me,well.

and jack is a very very very good man,cuz he treated me the movie =)

ok everyone, if you havent watch "get smart" you should,and if you are not intending to,you MUST. its a super funny movie,its like i laughed almost throughout the entire movie,lol (oh and the lady beside me must be annoyed by my "ultrasound" laughter). cant blame me oso la,that movie is too funny already.

and i feel quite guilty for hurting bjm's leg with my power shot,lol,am i? =x

haha ok lar,thats it man,im gonna go orh orh soon

nights =)

words dont mean anything if its not carried out.

No comments: