Tuesday, April 1, 2008

april's fool~

yo peeps! how was your april's fool? whether you are the fooled or the fools that fool,it doesnt matter much as long as you enjoy it ya XD

well,i just got my ankle screwed -.- thanks to zhi wen's crunching tackle,i would hope that this's another stupid april's fool joke,but unfortunately its not =( but hey,at least the doc tells me it can recover before friday,so didnt matter much eh(guess my bone is really too hard to break,wahahaha)

so off i go to those eastern doctors,you know i dont really understand the logic,as in i point to them my pain spot(ankle),and they started rubbing my whole leg,maybe my leg is too sexy? i dont know,lol!

before~



after!


but nonetheless,a little less injury at times is good la in some sense,lol~ now no1's gonna nag at me for sitting infront of the comp whole day ^^
hehe,so tahs it ya,happy april's fool!!
PS:i still dislike those people that suddenly nvr reply,just want to emphasize on it =\

No comments: