Friday, September 14, 2007

its a very early morning

yo,look at the time of the blog, its 940am! this's the first ever time that i blog so early in the morning, and i highly doubted that i would do so in the future.

well the smart alex people out there might have probably guessed that its cuz of my results, well... u got it right. :D

yesterday night, my conversation with a friend

me: wa..tml take result leh
she: u nt nervous meh?
me: no la,not at all

apparently im damn nervous,lolx.my body clock wakes me up at 7! and there i am trying to force myself to sleep, while again trying everything i could, i gave up and decided to wait for my results to come. surprisingly, my results arrived at around 830am, which is earlier than the expected 9am. i thought it would be arrived at around 9+am for my register number is very behind ya~

anyway, in the sms i received they missed out the gpa, and tts dumb, gpa is more important.

well, "thanks" to my sucky internet connection,i spent almost an entire 30 mins to gain connection to internet, now tts what u call good morning exercise hur? lol

turns out that my gpa to be 3.4, and of coz,im extremly happy with that. for i aimed for 3.3, which is needed for that diploma + programme.

theres some subject that im unhappy at thou, basically its the IS modules. quite surprised at how bad i scored at WHS and OS, i thought i would excelled in this 2, but in the end it turns out to be my worst scored subject.

and,quite shock that i scored well in my el technology, engineering maths, and internetworking.

anyway,still the type of gpa i want la! so doesnt matter =D

at least im not like some loser that says :

he: got 1 module i all the way full mark giv mi A+ not AD,weird

me thinking : hey wtf how do u knw u get all the way fullmarks? dont crap with me la,if you know you full marks then u still ask teacher help u mark for wad?! MARK YOURSELF LA

LOSER!

lolx, eh of coz there r some idiots people out there that complained of their marks,like that darren MOK,lol! but i wont address him as a loser la, fk seh if all AD is a loser, then who's the winner ? =.=

anyway darren, yea i agreed wif u,IS SUCKS BIG TIME, dont know why is the exsistance of such shit. anyway ...

WHO WANNA BURN DOWN SCHOOL OF IS?

lol!

econs or advance engineering?

who cares -.-

the bottomline is....

I FINALLY CAN SLEEP PEACEFULLY,

eh...not yet,not till that constructions were gone. zzz

No comments: