Thursday, September 13, 2007

a boring,boring day

haiz, just when i thought the constructions are finally gone,they are back again!!
grr #$^&$^^#@%#$#$#$"#$^^#@%#$#$#$

i was unable to get much sleep, didnt sleep much yesterday, after i finished my blog, i was lying on the bed from 12-3, and was really lying there!! cant fall asleep,damn.

anyway,i sleep immediately after the soccer match,which's lky...around... 5? and yea,the construction wakes me up at 10,AGAIN.

desperately trying to go back to my lala-land, i tried all i can,like turning my song to max volume to cancel out the noise, covering my ears,covering my head with pillows. all fruitless effort,damn.

anyway,i do manage to get some sleep,had some afternoon nap just now, but was too tired for floorball already, a little bit headache and fever, so guilty for not going, i haven been going for like.. quite long already, and next week i gonna start work (probably). man~ i miss floorball :(

this's the end of my boring boring entry of my boring boring day, nvm,good things always happen at night
hopefully la~ lol

tml is the day! for every np-er to be feared excited. some will cry, some will smile, some will pray, some will hope,some will complain,some will argue, its result posting day tml!!!

but i sincerely hope none will die hur,hahas.

good luck to every np-er,and everybody tts getting their results. =D

No comments: