Monday, September 10, 2007

monday

lol, i just realised something. my blog actually didnt show the title of the post,now i really feel like an idiot -.- because i always put in so much effort before deciding the title. arghhh,should have know earlier, and shouldnt tell u ppl im an idiot,zzz

anyway,today is quite a fun day ya? thou still living the same boring life(play psp,play com) bla bla bla. HEY at least i wake up quite early ok,this is the first time in dunno how many days that i manage to wake up at 10! without an alarm,that is. a great start ya XD

and ya,finally got my piggy soft toy washed(nothing wrong with a MAN having a piggy soft toy! so dont laugh,YES U THERE,DUN LAUGH) and my mum says it need 1 day to dry, so wun be sleeping wif it today,will miss ya piggy =(. lol k i shud stop this b4 it became disgusting.

anyway, i think that i did some good deeds today,well,just 1 to be exact.lol,and tts to help some1 tidy up her chinese compo. erm,sometimes,helping some1 to correct their compo is a nice task,for u will burst ur stomach laughing =XX. but haiz, so long haven write chinese, my standard kind of drop ya =(,must try to improve myself soon.hehe.

just received an email from school,saying what enrollment shit,well i dont give a damn la,wait till they come look for me or when im free then i take a GLANCE at the email ba,hahas =X.

ok anyway,3 days before my result,i will get my gpa 3.3,i hope so ba XD. *prays*

now..as usual,bye!!!boy,girl,lesbian! =D

No comments: