Friday, February 1, 2008

lame bubble tea -.-

yo! wow spider webs are growing on my blog already,time to do something to resurrect my dead blog =S

drank bubble tea today,and theres this 2 damn lame joke la.

Q:一个人被刷成金色,猜一成语
A:一鸣惊人(一名金人)

Q:一只熊走来,猜一成语
A:有备而来(有bear而来)

lol wth right! so damn lame k! nearly choke sia -.-

ooo!! and i went queensway today,and finally bought something that i wanted to buy long ago................................................

TADA



the power twister,haha! cost me $24 lo -.-
and i still need..dumbbell..leg weight..and a new house! to install my chin up bar =p
grats to me ! all practicals down XD and next week 2 theory tests to go zZz
can u imagine it? when people are thinking of chinese new year,im thinking of exams,arrrggghhh!!! sickening!
but...BUT~~~~~
I WUN GIVE UP >: )
wahahaha!
bye peeps!

No comments: