Tuesday, August 23, 2011

So I was doing my usual day job today and all of a sudden I thought of this one incident when I was young. I was caught "stealing" a basketball.

Ok to make things clear, back then in my primary school, we were forbidden to go to the sports equipment room, let alone use the things inside (which now I think back is kind of retarded, they could have just lock it -.-).

Anyway, being as mischievous as any young kid, I took the basketball from the room and invite my friend to play with me, thinking that I can return the ball before anyone could find out.

Well.. life isn't a fairytale, the teacher came before we could really start a game, and needless to say, we played the "who's the culprit" game.

So at that point of time, knowing that I'm the one at fault (and will eventually be found wanted), I panicked, I thought of ways to avoid this, like begging my friend to cover for me, I was so desperate that I wanted to pay my friend for it.

At last, I decided to admit that I was the one who took the ball, and well.. I don't really want to talk about what followed up :x

Just want to say that, I'm glad I did the right thing back then, because if I had done otherwise, I may just be very different from what I am now.

So here goes the end of my random story.

Have a great day people =)

No comments: