Friday, March 11, 2011

After such a long time (well, at least for me), I am back in blogging for the time being, I couldn't help but start my revival with a rather... you know, anti-happy post, but still I have to do it, to convey some message, even if that somebody isn't gonna read it.

So.. Life is, well, same, still a mess, still the same mess as few days back (and probably more), but I am still living, and isn't it good in a way? The only thing I realize is that, bragging ain't getting you anywhere, so, just live with it.

Anyway, recently I've been watching this show...


下一站,幸福

最近才刚看完的一部片,虽然算是旧片了吧,不过故事写的很好,连我这种人也迫不及待地看完呢。我想,戏里的幸福应该是所有人所奢望的吧?不过,终究是戏,而我们这些人,又有多少能够真正的幸福呢。

Even deserts rain at times, and the sky is not sun shiny 24/7, so its obvious that me, a mere human, is vulnerable to emotion sadness.

No comments: