Friday, March 19, 2010


While graduation is definitely a good thing to cheer about, i cant help but notice the highlighted portion in my online results slip;

"RESULT : Passed and completed the diploma course"

hey thats like trying to tell me, "oh yea you have completed your course now get your ass out of my school"

doesnt give the sense of satisfactory isnt it =S

they could have put something like;

"RESULT : Passed with completed the diploma with score of excellence, good luck in your future!"

ya like thats gonna happen -.-

it reminds me back then when i receives my "O" level cert, and imprinted on it was;

SINGAPORE-CAMBRIDGE GENERAL CERTIFICATE OF EDUCATION
(ORDINARY LEVEL)

whats worse is that they actually bracket up the words "ORDINARY LEVEL", its as if they are trying to say;

"hey dude you just received your certificate but you know what? its just ordinary, O-R-D-I-N-A-R-Y"

this kind of thing really turns me off, it makes me feel that graduation is nothing much, i mean yea over the years they have seen many graduated but for those who just graduated it means a great deal.

am i the only one feeling so? =\

No comments: