Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hi peeps, how are u guys doing?

I actually wanted to write how i feel on graduating, but im just being damn lazy, because i want to write it in the best manner possible, and im just not motivated enough to do so now, but dont worry, i will. soon.

Anyway, so i have finally changed my gateway to D-Link model 2640B.

On first glance, im like, omg, black colour, isnt it worse? (since black absorbs heat) on second look, the whole device actually has holes to allow air to flow through.

performance wise, great. it fully utilizes the 10Mbps subscription i have signed up for, using speedtest.net it actually shows my internet speed is 10.7Mbps (thou i dunno where the extra 0.7Mbps comes from). Compared to the old 2wire gateway, which only gives me around 6Mbps, it is definitely a big improvement.


So, my advice to everyone who has got singnet broadband subscription, change ur 2wire gateway to some other brand, trusted ones like d-link or linksys, trust me, you will see an improvement definitely.

No comments: