Monday, February 15, 2010


Hi happy chinese new year everyone, hope you guys get a lot of ang baos =)

oh so what i have been doing during CNY? pretty much the same as what you guys are doing, with a little twist, and that is trying to freaking fix my damn 2wire gateway.

you know, 2wire gateways, ok i shouldnt stereotype this brand but this particular model that singtel gives me when i upgrade my internet plan to 10mbps, sucks big time. it has really poor air ventilation, it gets heat up after like 2 hours of usage, like, seriously?

and i believe this has actually make the gateway gone haywire, it cant handle DNS message pretty well, 50% of the time (or more) when i tried to open a link, it will present me a DNS server error message, wth!

ok here goes the end of my ranting, i know i shouldnt feel so fked up over a tiny box during CNY but hey, i cant help =\

PS: i passed my napfa =) and heres the jacket to show off =x

No comments: