Thursday, August 27, 2009

Summarization of this week:

1) i manage to twist my ankle before even started playing 1 round of soccer
2) go home and install some programme and then BOOM, my laptop bricked
3) thought can sing k box on friday but well, theres movie with gary
4) thought poly friends wont want to go out then suddenly theres an outing on friday, which crashses with point (3)
5) by right should be able to go out on thursday but woke up late and mum's back with lunch so i cant get out, and that probably ruin my chance of... *er hem*
6) every liverpool match i watched, they lose, every match that i missed, they win
7) some people with nice voice didnt live up to her expectation (inside story)
8) motivated to tidy up my cupboard and about 3 books just vanished in thin air
9) me and my friends apply for a lucrative part-time job, we all wrote the resume with standard format, we all send it at almost the same time, my qualification is one of the better ones, and yet they get into the interview and i DIDNT
10) finally thought i can watch "district 9" on friday, a movie which i've been anticipating since last month but can only do it on friday cuz of either-people-not-free-or-people-dont-want reason, and guess what, the movie timing doesnt accommodate us
11) decided to sms one of my er-i-THINK-is-my-good-friend and she just wow-disappeared half way
12) want to vent my frustration by going out to jog but my ankle's still kinda hurting and its raining
13) decided to talk to some friends about my horrendous luck but all i got back was "lol", "ok" and then NOTHING ELSE, now thats REALLY helpful

ok so apart from all these, i guess this week isnt so bad, dont forget theres still friday =)

No comments: