Saturday, March 7, 2009

went early to mandai there for sao mu 扫墓, which in english means to clean the tomb,direct translation lol

anyway every day of this year always makes me think a lot, whenever i see my eldest sister whom i had never seen before but is already up there in heaven.

i will always wonder if shes lonely, as in..we only went to see her once per year.

then again i will think of something else, like life after dead, if theres any, that is.

what will i be if i died?

scientifically saying, my brain will shut down, i cant think, my 5 senses will be gone, i will be in a form of "nothing".

oh maybe i will be in a form of spirit? going either heaven or hell?

then why are there so many wondering spirits out there on earth? are they too emotionally tied to the ground?

beats me, i will know it after i die anyway, but of cuz, i dun wan to know it so soon =p

see ya

No comments: