Monday, May 5, 2008

double post!

yo,where comes me! *again*

lol,its been damn long since i had a double posts,but today,im like so free,and so bored,so...yeaa

anyway,i really sympatheis my AOOP teacher,he always got bullied by our class,and i think that its a very unfair treatment to him consider how well he teach(just that his voice is kind of monotone and he admits it anyway).

but afterall,the one who's gonna get affected will be us,the students,and it really pisses me off when some people is playing game,and after the lecturer taught finish the session,he got the guts to ask,

"teacher,i dont understand" or

"again?"

its like practically wasting our time la please,okay if u did listen to the lesson,and u dun understand,its fine,but the stupid thing is u didnt,and you wun anyway,and in the end,you not only sabotage yourself,but the whole class. dammit

their pleasure in the class is directly porportional to my pressure off the class,cuz i got to study by myself on those stuff that teacher never teach(due to idiots distracting).

but hey,pressure is no stranger to me,ive come so far,and im damn sure i wont break down so easily =)

ok this is really gonna be the end of me today,hehe

bye peeps!!!

PS:
you know,as much as i hate to admit it
but most people will approach you only when they need something
i dont know if its normal,but for me,its rather fake to me

PS'PS:
its NOT an emo statement,just a fact !

No comments: