Thursday, March 20, 2008

im breaking down

ok,and when i thought life can only get better,it got worse,guess what,my "beloved" school change my class once again.

whats worse? theres 4 classes in my course,and i can safely say that i know 3 classes pretty well(f1,e1,e2),and i got into the class that i dunno AT ALL(f2),when most of my friends were posted into the other 3 classes.

please,how many times must the school do this? werent the people in the school once students? do they know that,it really makes people feel insecure if class keep on changing? i've changed class twice already,and it occurs before every new sem start,what the fuck they want to do? change my class every sem? what kind of bullcrap is that?

how would you feel,if you got place inside a class,you took very long to know them,and finally you thought that you can get together well with them,you got changed class?

it not just happened once,but twice to me!

its making me really confused,and insecure.

and guess what,i really hate people,who only mumble and do nothing

some people only know how to complain their class got changed,and when i brought up my plan,they just go "haha","lol".what the fuck man? get a life k?

this is not a drama for god sake,miracle wont happen just like that,if you want things to go your way,you must make an effort,who do you think you are?god?just mumble in the dark,and everything will return to normal? grow up la,pathetic losers

i really dunno what else to say already,i love my classmates,and probably my new classmates,but not my school system,they treat us as tools,not human,they didnt take our feelings into consideration,they just do stuff that they think will be beneficial to us,and mainly to them

so nice of them,im beginning to hate this school already,fking bullshit stuff

No comments: