Tuesday, December 18, 2007

gals,gals -.-

u guys know what? i find that girls are indeed a special kind of creature that i doubt i would ever fully understand them.ok this is how the story goes...

went to cut hair just now,at some hair saloon la. im like quite early,cuz when i went in theres only 1 customer.

hair dress: "how u wan cut ur hair?"
me:"eh,trim lo,then side way and behind cut short a bit,infront dun nid cut ba"

simple and easy instruction right? so ar,the hair dresser starts to cut my hair

*a few mins later*

a girl came in.

girl:"heeyyyy ive decided to cut my hair today XD"
me thinking:"hey DUH?! if u dun wan cut ur hair then why are u here right?"

girl:"because i wan to go to a x'mas party ar,so must cut nice nice"
me thinking:"wa lau eh who cares wads ur reason for cutting hair,of cuz cut nice nice la,got purposely cut not nice de meh!?"

girl:"eh i find my behind too long leh,but i bu she de(cant bear to) cut leh"

WTH THEN WAD U WAN LA?

girl then ask the hair dresser:"what do u think"
hair dresser:"erm..i think behind cut a bit lo"
girl:"huh,then like that will become shorter right?"

EH WTH CUT LIAO OF CUZ BECOME SHORTER RIGHT,GOT CUT LE WILL BECOME LONGER ISIT???

then heres the stupidest stuff tt she said

girl:"i feel like cut le,then do a hair extension"

GRRRRRRRRRRRR!

hair dresser:"ur hair,not long enough for hair extension,if cut le more unsuitable for it"
girl:"huh..then how,eh then i think i cut hair + dye hair lo"
hair dresser:"ok,we dye le then u tomorrow come back cut your hair,so that the effect can last"
girl:"huh...so mafan"

gosh! u r more ma fan la ok???

*after somemore craps between the hair dresser and her*

hair dresser:"eh i give you the book for u to choose ur colour lo"
girl:"ok"

*that time im still half way cutting*

MY hair dresser:"hey i help u wash ur hair first then continue cut"
me:"ok"

after wash finish,guess what,shes still choosing -.-
nvm this kind of thing is quite hard to choose la,so let her be

*around 10mins later*

my hair dresser:"ok done"
me:"eh i wan buy tt shampoo and conditioner"
hair dresser:"eh the shampoo,dont have small one already,either u wait or u buy the large bottle 1 first lo"
me:"erm..i no money now,i think i take the conditioner,then other day then come back"

*make the purchases,and shes STILL choosing*

so i walk home,nearly reach my house that time,i saw my mum,she then pass me the money to tell me go back and buy. so i go back and buy the shampoo,and SHES STILL CHOOSING LAAA

SHE TOOK LIKE 30MINS TO CHOOSE LEH,WTH!!!

arg,gals gals gals -.-

No comments: