Sunday, July 8, 2012

Anyone out there?

Been long since I last post, and I've only just realized that I didn't blog for the whole of June, now that's something. Anyway, the blog title isn't meant to display emo-ness, but rather, just a call to anyone, ya know.

To my imaginary friends out there (ok this part sounds real depressing), I'm gonna ORD in a few days' time, which means I'm finally done with NS. It's strange because I thought I should be feeling all excited and stuffs but I'm having this nostalgic feeling even thou I have yet to ORD! I never thought I would say this 2 years ago but I only just realized that I really love the army, whether 2 years is too long or not is debatable. I've certainly gained a lot, in ways that words can never describe (which is a more convenient way of me saying, "na I'm too lazy to spell them out")

I hope I don't get anymore emotional on that day.

No comments: