Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Random. About. Me

I'm a guy.
I'm 21.
I do sports.
I love sports.
I love frisbee, soccer, basketball, floorball, handball.
I like to run.
I hate being restricted.
I'm having this ankle sprain.
I hate ankle sprain.
I missed school.
But I love NS.
^ Most of the time.
I like watermelon,
and apple,
and honeydew,
I like apple + orange + ginger juice
If not, watermelon is fine for me.
I love icecream,
chocolatechip's the best
I'm in love with gundam models,
I have 2,
My sis took one thou, and it has been under construction ever since.
I like to read, all sorts of books, depends on my mood.
I could read fast, I could read slow.
Fastest book that I finished was harry potter, just a few hours.
Longest? Lord of the ring, 1 year for the whole series.
I find human brain fascinating.
I like romance movie as much as I like horror
I think action movies nowadays are a late down
I talk to myself at times when I'm alone
and no I don't have split personalities.
I like to listen to music, retro pop, and pop.
I soul search once in a while.
Sometimes I just like to stay so quiet that I want to be non existence
Sometimes I want to be known.
I am random,
as shown on this post.
I have dark secrets about me,
that I will probably keep with me into my grave.
I dream
I hope.
But I'm paranoid.
I'm an optimist most of the time,
but when I'm down, its real bad.
I hate failures,
But I hate it even more if I never put up a good fight.
I consider myself a sore loser when it comes to a match.
I'm fine with that thou.
I like cute stuffs,
I like cool stuffs.
I hate it when people don't reply to my SMS.
Especially so if the SMS contains important messages.
I don't like to be asked a lot of questions when I just woke up.
I love the wild.
I have this ambition to complete a Chinese novel one day,
speaking of which, I think it's a disgrace that people forget their root language.
I also want to travel the world one day.
I wish to stay healthy.
I like IT.
But I dont think I'm qualified to be an IT geek.
Sometimes I think the whole world is stupid.
Sometimes I find I'm the dumbest person on Earth.
I have quite a lot of regrets,
but I think I have learnt to live with it
I'm not a mind reader,
I suck at guessing thoughts or hints

That's about me

No comments: