Monday, November 17, 2008

The first thing i saw in the morning

i remember when i was in primary school,theres once when the moment i woke up,i saw a black cat with a pair of shining green eyes just not far away from me!

as expected,i freaked out.

i remember about 2 years ago,something itchy on my right right makes me wake up,only to find out that its a BIG cockroach crawling on my right hand!

and again,i freaked out.

i thought thats gonna be the last creature to greet me in the morning.

how wrong i am.

today morning, while im still in a blur blur mod doing lazy stretching,i opened my eyes,and saw a lizard about 15CM,which was almost right infront of my face!

for god sake all these little creatures please do not disturb MY wonderful morning,no wonder you guys are called pest,its not without a reason.

stupid lizard,spoil my morning,zzz

No comments: