Sunday, October 19, 2008

yo guys,juz played street soccer after like....erm...very very long lah.

and rather expected,i played like shit -.- i think if im gonna feature in FM(which is HIGHLY impossible).my composure's gonna be 1 =\

everytime i receive the ball,i got so f**king nervous k,so not like what i used to be.

my defending skill dropped,my running skill dropped,my ball control dropped,passing dropped.

the only thing that is not bad(NOT BAD only),is my shot,less powerful than the past,but,still okay lar =\

aiya,nvm,gonna improve.

anyway,i think im alright now,althou it seems that im always fine but hey,everyone has their fair share of bad period ok.

during holiday,i did something,no,ALMOST did something that i may regret for the rest of my life. and until recently i keep wondering if i should carry it on.

but im fine now,seriously,i have seen close friend losing their friend,and how sad they were.

well,i dunno,sometimes people must be wondering,"if i die,will anyone cry for me?i doubt so".

the truth is,it didnt take long for u to end ur life,but it takes years for your loved ones to recover from losing you,so...ya,think twice =)

ps: i never thought of ending my life,so,dont misinterpret what i have said,im just being randomly logical.

as in..ya,life has a lot of bad moments,but you got to bring up your courage to continue living,cuz after every rain theres a rainbow.

anyway,just browse through some of my friends' blogs,and im glad to find out that they are doing well.

ok thats all ya,good night peeps =)

No comments: