Thursday, September 25, 2008

lol,u know,today one of my good friend highlighted one of my personal problem

thats what she said,

"do u feel like in msn we can talk alot or talk anything....but when to real person abit dont know wad to say"

actually thats true la,no need tell me i also know,but i cant help it,i shy ma,like seriously la,even if its hard to believe,budden,its the truth lar,lol

i may appear ignorant or sound like it,but i dont know how to express my thoughts well when conveying to girls(well,most of them!).

but at least im making progress lar,i remember last time when i was super jia lat -.-

nonetheless,thx ar for highlighting my problem =)

i try my best to improve ar!

aiya anyway,got to study together next sem onwards,will be forced to talk more,lol

ok lar,thats it,good bye!

No comments: