Thursday, June 26, 2008

sometimes

sometimes i wish that i know how to play piano
sometimes i wish that i know how to play guitar
sometimes i wish that i can sing really,really well
sometimes i wish that i can supernatural power

but im always glad that,im myself =)

well gotten back a couple of common test papers(in fact im just lacking the last paper),wouldnt say im very satisfied with how i scored,but at least i did quite well,lol contradicting myself eh =\

at least my IELS is going right on track, and so much for worrying about it, lol.

oh yea and.. i dont know how to describe it,but i suddenly feel that, as in really ALL OF A SUDDEN kind, that i feel im not me, but yet i still feel im me,i dunno how to describe it but surely its a wonderful feeling eh.

lol,alright,im running out of ideas on what to say already =\,hopefully the next post will be a happier one,H-O-P-E-F-U-L-L-Y,haha

bye peeps =)

i have always asked myself, why are we here, people have been saying that "you were borned for a reason"

but hey, whats the reason =S

No comments: